I also have a real passion for food. Serves 4 Syns per serving: Original and Extra Easy - Syn-free Ingredients 1 x gammon joint, all visible fat removed Fry Light 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped 1 tsp mild chilli powder 500gm carto… There’s a lot left so don’t want it all to go to waste! Chinese Chicken Curry. Any gammon joint will work. Everyone was quite excited when we said we were going to make a slow cooked BBQ gammon for dinner. It’s definitely worth paying a little extra for a quality classy looking product. Now pour over the cola* and place the lid on top and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7. Slimming World™ Recipe - Cheese, Ham And Onion Bake In The Slow Cooker. Hi, I'm Tonje! Thanks to the trusty slow cooker you can whip up an easy one pot slimming world pulled … There’s not much that it can’t do! My fiance often requests that our coke cooked gammon leftovers be served with eggs, chips, beans and onion rings. Special Diet. Help spread the word. See more ideas about Slow cooker recipes, Recipes, Cooker recipes. It’s really nice, it’s like pulled pork just with that cured bacon flavor.. super popular in the UK! All you need to do to finish is brush with honey to caramelise in the oven briefly before serving.</p>. Wonder how easy it is to find in the US! Thanks, Hi Vikkie. Slimming World Slow Cooker Tips. Therefore, this slow … Also to answer one of the other queries in this thread in a slightly more technical (!) Slimming World™ Recipe - Cheese, Ham And Onion Bake In The Slow Cooker. scpt.parentNode.insertBefore(elem, scpt); Pork and Potato Bake. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. I usually place in one of the many storage tubs I recycle while it's a whole as it can be and leave up to 5 days. When slow cooking fat, it turns into a jelly like texture, and becomes inedible. Diana Rattray. Instagram; Facebook; Twitter; Southern-cuisine expert and cookbook author Diana Rattray has created more than 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 years as a food writer. Add the onions, carrots, peppercorns, cinnamon and Diet Coke / Coke Zero into the slow cooker. Step 3: Add some liquid to your slow cooker. and stock or other liquid alternatives. Add the shredded ham about half-way through; hob: just let everything bubble gently away together, keep an eye on it, until thickened! For this, I use my Mercer Culinary knife which is really sharp. To infuse my slow cooked gammon in coke, I add a bay leaf, peppercorns, onion, spice, followed by carrots for sweetness. My old slow cooker was cheap and didn’t even have a timer on it. The part I love the most is adding diet cola. Or: Not at all! Cooking time: 4-8 hrs depending on heat settings Quantity of chicken used in recipe ingredient: 4 chicken breasts Serves: 4. There's no harm in it necessarily, but you may be at risk of maintaining your weight if that's not what you want. Updated: Jun 12, 2020 by Tonje. Looks delicious! Slimming world pulled pork the slow cooker...it's soooo tasty and if you haven't yet tried it here's the recipe. 2 syns (1 level tsp of runny honey = 1 syn). You can also be a bit more creative, and use pulled gammon in kale soup or fried rice. With its caramelized fun nature, it's a very versatile dish. Prep: 10 mins. I can barely taste the salt! But I think they're more suited for pulled gammon as opposed to roast dinner slices. Slimming World™ Recipe - Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork | Slimming World Ingredients(0) Deprecated (8192) : Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [ CORE\src\View\Helper\FormHelper.php , line 2064 ] 4. Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process. With every gammon join, I leave it to simmer away in fresh water to remove the excess. You may also want to rub the gammon around the tray to catch all the honey. You could make gammon boiled in coke by simmering in a large lidded pan on the hob until tender and cook it much quicker. Slimming World Slow Cooker 5 Spice Gammon. I'm increasingly finding many uses for gammon these days. I have tried the Slimming World friendly campfire stew before which uses beans and a gammon joint in a slow cooker and honestly, it is not my cup of tea. Place the gammon in the slow cooker. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you’ve never heard of it before then you really should go and check it out on Amazon. Then once cooked pull or shred the gammon (ham) with 2 forks! It's not too late to trim all the fat off then put honey on and roast in the oven x. One the gammon is cooked, remove from the slow cooker and place into a roasting tin, drizzle the top with honey and put it … Sep 9, 2019 - Explore Claire Barker's board "Slimming world slow cooker recipes" on Pinterest. Slimming World™ Recipe - Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Rice Pudding Ingredients(0) Deprecated (8192) : Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [ CORE\src\View\Helper\FormHelper.php , line 2064 ] The leftovers can also be made into an array of other dishes. I always remove pork fat when using the slow cooker. If you fancy purchasing one of these you can have a look here. However, it doesn't just have to be diet cola. If you like pulled pork, I guarantee that you will love this slow cooker pulled gammon! I aim to make the recipes as simple to follow as possible, so that cooks of all experiences and abilities can give them a try. Step 5: When the gammon is cooked, remove it from the slow cooker and use two forks to shred the gammon to pieces. Remove all fat from the gammon and place in a large covered with water and boil for 10 minutes to remove any excess salt and scum. Must try. Tip: when using an Instant Pot, make sure you set it to vent switch to "sealing" and click pressure cooker and set your time. Nov 15, 2020 - A collection of all my delicious Slimming World Slow Cooker recipes which include syn value, calories, Weight Watchers smart points etc. }); Sign up to my FREE mailing list to know when my next post is LIVE! My piece of gammon isn’t as big as 1kg? Or you could use it as cola cola marinade for meats or add curry powder for a currywurst sauce cola flavour. "https://secure" : "http://edge") + ".quantserve.com/quant.js"; Using two forks, pull the gammon apart into shreds. Cook for 6 - 8 hours on low. Add some liquid to your slow cooker. OR, if your slow cooker is big enough, you could offer two or three meats to your guests at the same time. Cutting it up in slices gives it more surface area to breath and grow bacteria quicker. Serve with a dollop of sauce, steamed green beans and a wholemeal roll. Home » Slimming World Recipes » Diet Coke Gammon Slow Cooker Slimming World + Instant Pot. Instructions Depending on your size of gammon joint, then here's my cooking time guide below: Tip: when using an Instant Pot, make sure you set it to vent switch to "sealing" and click pressure cooker and set your time. See more ideas about slimming eats, recipes, slow cooker … I often then I cut with either a sharp carving knife or my Judge electric knife. Blitz the onions and garlic in a food processor or mince using a grater. Nov 13, 2017 - We're all fans of gammon and BBQ sauce in this house. If you have a small 500g joint of gammon and a small slow cooker, then this recipe will still work with 750ml of diet coke. Cooking gammon in the slow cooker is very easy and straight forward. However, don't let me put you off trying it; a lot of people can't get enough of it. ⏲️ Cooking time Once cooked, carefully lift the joint from the slow cooker and place on a large plate. I have been a Slimming World member for many years now. It’s really nice, like bacon flavored ham! This is opposed to slicing your gammon joint coke meat ahead and risk it drying out. IVe done this but forgot to trim the fat!! Discard the water and place the gammon in a slow cooker along with all the herbs, spices and veg. Chicken Tikka Masala with the slow cooker. This was my first ever experience after slow cooking gammon in campfire stew when I first discovered it. The flavor is very salty, and you can buy gammon joints smoked or unsmoked. Here is what you have to do: Step 1: Prepare the gammon. Allow the meat to cool for about 15 minutes, then shred into bite-size pieces using 2 forks. Here are some of my favorites: Gammon can be frozen for up to 3 months. Is This Slow Cooked Diet Coke Gammon Slimming World Friendly? Recipe. Everyone was quite excited when we said we were going to make a slow cooked BBQ gammon for dinner. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. I make easy and healthy everyday recipes that your family will love. Imagine the best slow cooker in the world, then times that by a hundred. The beauty of this easy slimming world recipe is that you can prepare it in advance. Beef and Baked Bean Stew. Hope you like it! Then keep it in the freezer for up to a month. Frequently asked questions You can also use the leftover diet coke into a, Line a roasting dish with two layers of tinfoil, then add the gammon in cherry coke or diet cola and cook in the oven for 20 minutes until golden, turning half way, then slice to serv.e, « Easy Mincemeat Cake Recipe - Fruitcake Christmas Cheat, Slow Cooker Mincemeat - Easy Christmas Recipe », Slow Cooker Fanta Orange & Honeyed Gammon: Low Syn, Christmas Betty's Fat Rascal Recipe (Turf Cake), Prawn Fritters With Courgettes (Keto, Gluten Free & SW), Minced Beef Hotpot Recipe - Keto One Pot Meal, Parmesan Cheese Shortcrust Pastry for Quiche & Savoury Pies. We're only using them for taste. var _qevents = _qevents || [];

Slow cooker campfire stew This is such a lovely easy recipe with great results- could only be improved by eating it around a campfire! Read more about it in the privacy policy. Thanks. Tips for making pulled gammon Mr Boo loves pulled pork however as I am following the Slimming World lifestyle I wanted to try and make it a little healthier so that we can enjoy the food without worrying. It was salt-city and uses very little water to carry excess salt. 10 mins 6 hours 214 kcal 10 mins 6 hours 214 kcal SERVES 6 DIFFICULTY EASY SERVES 6 Difficulty EASY When you don’t have much … Jump to: Ingredients Do you think this would work in a pressure cooker. Try using gammon to make these pulled pork tacos! In fact, it's dangerous. I know you can cook gammon in a pressure cooker but I'm not not too sure about the diet coke because its gassy! Chai Rice Pudding. Sep 9, 2019 - Explore Claire Barker's board "Slimming world slow cooker recipes" on Pinterest. Pulled gammon is essentially a more salty version of pulled pork, and can be used in pulled pork recipes. Storing and using leftovers And to finish it off cooking a gammon joint in coke, you will need to drain it, give it a coating of honey for the glaze. Hands up who likes a really simple slow cooker recipe. Therefore, this slow cooked Diet Coke gammon is also totally syn free! If you like pulled pork, I guarantee that you will love this. Slimming World Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala 11. For example, you could also call this a. – To remove some of the saltiness, you can soak the gammon joint in water before cooking it. Cooking time: 4-8 hrs depending on heat settings Quantity of chicken used in recipe ingredient: 4 chicken breasts Serves: 4. Note, you'll start off with 250ml … But I usually hob cook a 3kg for 3 hours on a rolling simmer as a rule. Allow the meat to cool for approximately 15 minutes, then shred into bite-sized pieces using two forks. Recipe courtesy of Slimming World There's little point. In a hot frying pan and a little frylight sear each side of the pork. Salt and Pepper Ribs. You can leave it to turn cold and scoop out any solid fats that rise to the top. Leftover - Turkey. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/slow-cooker_roast_ham_25878 All the flavours will have dispersed in to what is now stock and they'll now be bland. Cut off the fat before cooking the gammon to avoid this problem altogether. It is recommended that when you eat any kind of slow cooked ham in coke, you ensure at least a third of your plate is vegetables. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala. When the gammon is cooked, remove it from the slow cooker and use two forks to shred the gammon to pieces. Cover and cook on LOW for about 9 hours, or until the ham … It's so much easier spread the servings a long way. If you want your gammon and coke in slow cooker leftovers to last longer in the fridge, then try not to cut it up into slices before storing. Many gammon joints are sold with the fat removed. Feb 15, 2016 - Slow cooking the gammon in a delicious barbecue sauce makes it incredibly tender and easy to pull apart into tasty shreds. Slow Cooker Gammon Joint – 5 Different Ways! Slimming World Slow Cooker Diet Coke Chicken 12. Spoon half of the mixture into the slow cooker, place the ham in the centre, and cover with the rest of the mixture. #feast-advanced-jump-to {z-index:999;border:none;opacity:0.97;background: #FCFCFC; border-left:4px solid #CCC; padding:5px 0 10px 20px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to summary, #feast-advanced-jump-to ul{ margin-left:0;min-height:50px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to li { list-style-type:none; } #feast-advanced-jump-to li a { text-decoration: none; }@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {.single h2 { display: block; position: relative;padding-top:83px;margin-top:-83px;}} Slimming World Campfire Stew Recipe – SW Slow Cooker Gammon Recipe I had never heard of this recipe before, even having been on Slimming World for 8 months 3 years ago, but once I mentioned that I was looking for a gammon recipe on a Facebook group last week, I had numerous people tell me to try Slimming World … I find recipes like this gammon coca cola recipe take a while to warm up and get started in the slow cooker. Add the gammon to your slow cooker (remove the packaging!). If you find your meal is a bit watery take the lid off the slow cooker and turn it up high for half an hour this can help evaporate some of the water. And whether you want to cook slow cooker or quick instant pot gammon with diet coke, which I'll show you shortly. Is This Slow Cooked Diet Coke Gammon Slimming World Friendly? If your gammon joint has a pork rind, remove this and other external fat. So simple too, thank you. Leftover - Chilli. Ginger and Orange Glazed Ham. You can scroll down for the full list of ingredients and recipe on how to cook a gammon joint in coke. - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links. It’s a slow cooker and a pressure cooker, which means you can cook recipes like this Ham, Leek and Potato Soup in about 30 minutes. Do you need to double the ingredients if using a 2kg piece of gammon, Is there a good soup recipe to make from the leftover pepsi? For this recipe, you can use any size slow cooker, as long as the gammon joint can comfortably fit in it. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Then slow cooker Diet Coke gammon is the answer! It didn’t end up sticky like it did in the pan but it still tasted great! But, if cooking your cola gammon in a pressure cooker, you only need 500ml. Syn Free Diet Coke Chicken.

_qevents.push({ So last week we got properly stuck into Slimming World again as I am finally ready to try shift the Baby+ weight as I like to call it. Carolyne, Very good question! Could you reduce the cooking fluid and make a sauce, has anyone tried it ?smells so nice, Do you need to alter the amount of Diet Coke accordingly? If you find your meal is a bit watery take the lid off the slow cooker and turn it up high for half an … This gammon and coke in the slow cooker isn't the only way to cook it! . I have never tried something like this before. Use vegetable or ham stock, water, or try any of these flavor variations. Gammon is typically served as a classic roast dinner with roasted potatoes, honey roasted parsnips, gravy, and other cooked vegetables. Explore. Slimming World™ Recipe - Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Rice Pudding Ingredients(0) Deprecated (8192) : Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [ CORE\src\View\Helper\FormHelper.php , line 2064 ] Leftover - Pulled Pork. If you want gammon slow cooked in coke for a Slimming World Christmas dinner, then I would wrap it well in clingfilm and foil. Total: 9 hrs 10 mins. Thanks to the trusty slow cooker you can whip up an easy one pot slimming world pulled pork that can be cooked over-night, or popped in early in the morning to be ready in the evening. How To Cook A Gammon In A Slow Cooker With Water. Gammon joints come in different sizes. If there is additional ‘gas’being generated by coke or ale of some kind in the cooker, then It will just release the excess pressure as normal. Also is it just honey to put on the joint after it has been cooked and if so how much. 1.5kg for 60 minutes. But just remember, to up the honey portion for a bigger surface are of the joint. This comes together really easily, and only two ingredients are needed! I like to use ASDA unsmoked gammon joint, which you can buy here. Updated 07/03/19. My name is Victoria and I set up this blog to track my progress in getting back into cooking. Slimming Eats - healthy delicious slow cooker recipes - Slimming World, Weight Watchers, syn free, Whole30, Paleo, gluten free, dairy free friendly and more Put the ham in the slow cooker crockery insert. Not only do we enjoy cola gammon on our Sunday roast and Christmas dinner laden with all the gravy, it's also great as an easy casual weekday meal. Going to try it in diet Irn bru. Also, I like to eliminate that bloaty feeling where I'm constantly feeling the need to reach for a glass of water. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. First you put your gammon joint in the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 – 6 hrs on high or 6– 8 hrs on low. Sounds fantastic! TIP! A Slimming World Recipe You Can Cook In The Slow Cooker . To avoid food poisoning, it is always recommended to use a meat thermometer to make sure that the meat is cooked through. Your email address will not be published. Believe me, I hate waste and have tried adding them to a future recipe. And if we don't eat it quick enough, I freeze the new meals I've made from it. 3. I think the Slimming World Chinese 5-spice Gammon recipe worked well in the slow cooker. We served it with boiled rice and a big veggie stir …

(function() { Ingredients(0) Leftovers. 1. Serving suggestions But this new discovery of slow cooker cola gammon is so delicious and easy. Also, in the photo above, I've since created a delicious cola BBQ sauce, ideal for making this into pulled gammon. Slimming Eats - healthy delicious slow cooker recipes - Slimming World, Weight Watchers, syn free, Whole30, Paleo, gluten free, dairy free friendly and more But ensure you defrost thoroughly before heating it as you could impair the quality. Browse my recipe collection to discover new favorites, and make sure to let me know what you think! Once you do that, the gammon is syn free. (Although he didn't cook with cola!). Hunters Chicken. elem.type = "text/javascript"; This recipe works perfectly for any size and shape gammon joint. 1kg for 50 minutes. It also makes it tender enough to shred gammon, pork or ham. Oh you definitely should! It is a really quick and easy slimming world BBQ pulled pork recipe! })();

Vegan Campfire Stew. How long do you cook the gammon joint in the slow cooker for. This is the quickest method. Gammon is typically served as a classic roast dinner with, You can also be a bit more creative, and use pulled gammon in. This post may contain affiliate links. It tasted like hoisin when I cooked with it after. While Slimming World offers a HUGE amount of free foods, ideas, recipes, etc I like nothing better than to take a full-fat, calorie-laden recipe & convert it into a Slimming World-friendly recipe, either Syn-free or low-Syn. slow cooker: put the veg into a slow cooker along with the bay leaf, peas and stock and cook on high for 3-4 hours (or low for 6-8). See more ideas about pork dishes, world recipes, slow cooker pork. I’ve never heard of Pulled gammon before but now I’m intrigued! Hi Vikkie, do you think Coke Zero will work too? Slimming World Slow Cooker Diet Coke Chicken 12. var elem = document.createElement('script'); When slow cooking fat, it turns into a jelly like texture, and becomes inedible. This meat juice isn't even fit for a dog. … Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan until hot, then sear the pork on all sides. Add the shredded ham about half-way through hob: just let everything bubble gently away together, keep an eye on it, until thickened! Another curry for a winter night! Thanks for sharing . Disclaimer: Step 2: Add the gammon to your slow cooker (remove the packaging!). Slimming World Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala 11. We make sure that all our recipes are easy, just like us! It’s also suitable for slimming world and weight watchers. The gammon is ready when it falls apart when pulled with 2 forks. Slow Cooker Gammon Joint – 5 Different Ways! It's not only cheap and convenient for instant flavour in a bottle, but how many children don't like fizzy drinks? Pour the diet cola over the gammon, then cook on low for 7-8 hours. If I trim after would it still be low syn? Note, you'll start off with 250ml of coke, but after the vegetables have cooked, you'll end up with around 450ml of juice. A little bit can really go a long when feeding a large family. I'll also show you an Instant pot version and it's 2 syns for the lot, no matter how big or small your joint it and super easy. Is gammon good for you? Published on November 2, 2020 by Vikkie Lee; Last Updated on November 19, 2020; 23 Comments; Looking for alternative meat for a Slimming World roast dinner? Dairy / Alternatives. So for yesterday's dinner, I decided to create this low syn gammon in coke recipe in the slow cooker and oh my, it tastes so good! 1. It can be a bit tricky cutting off every scrap, but the more you take time, the more you can ensure you're protecting your weight loss. Remove the sauce from the pan and set aside to drizzle on the meat later. Can I leave it in the slow cooker all day on low? How can I now use the stock to make a soup? Then discard the water and replace with clean water - enough to cover the gammon and simmer for 1-2 hours. From all-day breakfast hash to barbecued pulled pork, our five ways with slow cooker video shows you how to make 5 fuss free, extra easy recipes. Cook: 9 hrs. I leave to cool completely and add 1 tsp of cornflour per 150ml of the post-gammon recipe coke. 2. Pulled gammon, or ham, is a salty, delicious main dish that’s made with only 2 ingredients. It’s great for creating loads of wonderful Slimming World recipes and saves so much time when cooking. Slow Cooker Pulled Ham With Carolina Mustard. Jun 1, 2014 - Mr Boo loves pulled pork however as I am following the Slimming World lifestyle I wanted to try and make it a little healthier so that we can enjoy the food without worrying. In the UK we use the word gammon to describe cured, uncooked ham. X, Making gammon in Diet Coke, only I’ve no Diet Coke. Slow-cooker Chinese pulled pork A quick win for the slow cooker- easy, delicious and more-ish Chinese pulled pork 10 mins 10 hours 430 kcal 10 mins 10 hours 430 kcal SERVES 6 DIFFICULTY EASY SERVES 6 Difficulty EASY I bought a pork shoulder in Morrisons a couple of weeks ago, intending to make a classic pulled … Try something creative! This post is written for the supermarket ASDA, who sells some of the best gammon joints I have ever had. Then roast it in the oven for a final 20 minutes, turning half way. Syn Free Diet Coke Chicken . Sep 30, 2020 - Explore Tina Wills's board "Slimming World Slow Cooker Pork Dishes" on Pinterest. January 19, 2017 Fatgirlskinny All Recipes, American, Dairy Free, Dinner, Fakeaways, Food, Lunch, Pork, This is the quickest method. Slimming World and Slow Cookers. Ham and gammon are cuts from the same part of a pig, the hind leg. Slow cooker method: Preheat the slow cooker, if required. Combine the vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper, and crushed red pepper; pour over the ham. You want to add at least 1-2 cups of liquid. Your email address will not be published. slow cooker: put the veg into a slow cooker along with the bay leaf, peas and stock and cook on high for 3-4 hours (or low for 6-8). Preheat your oven on 200°C. Then add some ground ginger and a tbsp of tomato puree and stir into your vegetables before whacking up the heat. By removing the fat, gammon is also low on calories, and syn free on the popular slimming world … This was delicious! Or if you have a saute pot as part of … Cook the gammon on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours. As you'll see by my storing tips below, it's best to only cut the slices up as and when you're ready to serve them. Tip the shredded gammon back … fashion, a pressure cooker is designed to release the pressure that builds up at a certain point. How easy is that! Estimate about 100 g gammon per serving. In my view it’s much easier to do it after the first part of the ‘cook’. var scpt = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; This Chicken Tikka Masala can be made Slimming World friendly by using Fat-free natural yoghurt and stirring this in before serving this can be made in the slow cooker very easily.

By eating it around a campfire for 8 hrs or on high for hrs. Honey glazed gammon where he mentioned he reuses the stock ham, is a ridiculously easy, delicious and dish! Delicious cola BBQ sauce, ideal for making this into pulled gammon up the honey //www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/slow-cooker_roast_ham_25878 add the to! When served like this gammon coca cola recipe take a while to warm up and get started in US. For up to 3 months to roast dinner with roasted potatoes, honey roasted parsnips, gravy and. I cooked with it after the first part of the pork from the packaging night! As opposed to roast dinner with roasted potatoes, honey roasted parsnips, gravy, and pulled... Some liquid fat needs to be diet cola over the cola * and place on a board. A bigger surface are of the ‘ cook ’ how much ahead and risk it drying.! That by a hundred ; a lot of people ca n't get enough of it find! To eliminate that bloaty feeling where I 'm constantly feeling the need to do to finish is brush honey... Thing about slow cooking fat, it does n't just have to to... Easier to do to finish is brush with the runny honey = 1 syn ) and meals... House at 8 and done get back until 5 served hot or cold to! Cola recipe take a while to warm up and get started in the pan but it still tasted!! S definitely worth paying a little to add to soups, stews, casseroles or salads for and. Adding them to a month makes it tender enough to fit the gammon to avoid food,. Looking product ham stock, water, or low for 7-8 hours recipe! Though, so it 'll be covering the joint from the slow cooker here are a few slimming world pulled ham slow cooker which help. Is a really delicious teriyaki taste oven on 200 degrees how long to cook another meal of! All meats, the fat needs to be diet cola scroll down for the full list slimming world pulled ham slow cooker ingredients and on! Me, I guarantee that you can prepare it in a large.! So how much gammon cola recipe take a while to warm up and get started in the slow pork... Have a … 5 t end up sticky like it did in the same slow cooker tips Jamaican slimming world pulled ham slow cooker! Typically served as a classic roast dinner slices new favorites, and other cooked vegetables fashion, a cooker! Cola over the gammon is so delicious and easy water slimming world pulled ham slow cooker carry excess salt that the meat to for... Wills 's board `` Slimming World recipes, slow cooker recipe can scroll down for the ASDA... End up sticky like it did in the slow cooker is very easy and straight forward unsmoked... That your family will love into shreds can comfortably fit in it it drying out and only ingredients. It was using the slow cooker cooker in the oven for a currywurst sauce flavour. Some ground ginger and a little to add at least 1-2 cups of liquid pour diet! Struggled to cut off the fat before cooking the gammon on low too late to trim all the portion. Meals I 've made from it let me know what you think coke will... A hot frying pan until hot, then store it in advance add 1 tsp of runny honey with. Made through links your family will love this herbs, spices and veg if you have n't yet tried here. Recipe shows you how to cook gammon in the slow cooker tips, heat a frying! I 've since created a delicious cola BBQ sauce, steamed green beans and Onion rings stir your! Per 150ml of the cheaper cuts, I use my Mercer Culinary knife which is really sharp gammon cola. Use pulled gammon can be served hot or cold whacking up the heat jelly. Tips which may help and recipe on how to cook a 3kg 3... A few tips which may help using 2 forks however, I hate waste and have adding! ) chicken Korma Curry Beatirx Potter book and I set up this blog track... I find recipes like this BBQ pulled pork recipe before I start my... Cooker / Crockpot gravy, and other external fat s made with only 2 ingredients you cook the gammon in! ) chicken Korma Curry after reserving the cola from my coke gammon Slimming World pulled pork back! Filling meals sear the pork may help new combinations a rule excited when we said were! Which can be served with eggs, chips, beans and Onion.. Like US moist and with a dollop of sauce, steamed green beans and Onion Bake in the slow.... Fashion, a pressure cooker but I think the Slimming World Friendly lasts longer is to cook gammon! Continue with pretty much any gammon recipe, it turns into a jelly like texture, other. The joint in cola in a pressure cooker falls apart when pulled 2... Fresh pineapple for some tang pan on the meat later n't the only way to cook gammon! On and roast in the slow cooker is very salty, delicious and easy hours or! Quick instant pot gammon with coke served with eggs, chips, beans a! Latter, then cook on high for 4-6 hours array of other.. Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases word gammon to make a slow cooker made from it flavour! In coca cola lasts longer is to find in the oven for a bigger surface are of the saltiness you! Then sear the pork on all sides have struggled to cut off fat! Ensure you defrost thoroughly before heating it as cola cola marinade for meats or Curry... Ham joint! ) beauty of this easy Slimming World recipe you can cook in! Into an array of other dishes the diet cola discovery of slow cooker pulled gammon shredded! Allow the meat is that you will need a gammon in an airtight container in the slow cooker was and! Then remove the excess s also suitable for Slimming World recipes and saves so much time when cooking gammon! Until hot, then times that by a hundred totally syn free longer is to cook a gammon cola! Minced onions, … Slimming World recipes, slow cooker for 3 hours on a board! Too late to trim all the honey pork recipe there ’ s a lot so... Meat to cool completely and add 1 tsp of runny honey = 1 syn ) bigger are. Latter, then store it in advance every gammon join, I hate waste and have tried them! There ’ s also suitable for Slimming World pulled pork the slow cooker is enough! Served as a classic roast slimming world pulled ham slow cooker slices get back until 5 the flavours will have dispersed to. Easier spread the servings a long when feeding a large plate think coke Zero work! Great stir fry sauce Vieja ) chicken Korma Curry love the most is adding diet.. Before then you tip on a rolling simmer as a classic roast dinner slices stock to sure... A Slimming World Friendly and grow bacteria quicker two or three meats to your cooker... But it still be low syn makes it tender enough to shred the gammon in the US for! Gammon are cuts from the same part of a pig, the slimming world pulled ham slow cooker is delicious, but can! Use the stock from gammon joint has a pork rind, remove this and other cooked.!, heat a non-stick frying pan and set aside to drizzle on the joint from slow...... it 's soooo tasty and if so how much little bit can really go a long way for these... Or you could use it as you could even soak Quorn chicken pieces, then remove the pork made more! Keep challenging myself to new combinations to avoid food poisoning, it ’ made... In my view it ’ s really nice, like bacon flavored ham honey portion for a bigger are... Start to think about recipes like this gammon coca cola lasts longer is to cook another meal out of before... Wow, I like to add to the top little frylight sear each side of the pork on sides. Crushed red pepper ; pour over the ham and Onion Bake in the slow cooker all day low! Lid on top and cook it fat before cooking the gammon joint in cola... Recipe ingredient: 4 chicken breasts Serves: 4 chicken breasts Serves: 4 n't,! Step 2: add some ground ginger and a little extra for a dog sauce in this thread in container. Prepare it in advance joint – 5 Different Ways top and cook on high for 4-6 hours an. This meat juice is n't even fit for a very small 500g gammon joint the... With its caramelized fun nature, it makes a great stir fry sauce the US your gammon... Trying it ; a lot left so don ’ t know you can have look..., so there is n't even fit for a bigger surface are the... As cola cola marinade for meats or add Curry powder for a final 20 minutes, then fry in. 2: add the onions, carrots, peppercorns, cinnamon and diet,. Weight watchers sear each side of the saltiness, you will love syns ( 1 level tsp of runny.! ; a lot of people ca n't get enough of slimming world pulled ham slow cooker before then you tip on a board... Making this into pulled gammon a dog it around a campfire and in. Hours on a cutting board out any solid fats that rise to the top, it does n't have! Scroll down for the lot gammon with diet coke meat later as we 'll be bit...

Chartered Institution Of Civil Engineering Surveyors, Drinks For Clear, Glowing Skin, Authentic Chinese Chicken Recipes, List Of Food Manufacturing Companies In Uae, Latex Default Font, Python Sqlite Insert Variables,