Who else uses a paintbrush to brush on glazes or butter? Cook for a minute or two until the glaze begins to simmer. Sprinkle some cinnamon overtop of the spears as well as adding it to the glaze. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Making a gorgeous Pineapple Glazed Ham is not as hard as one would think. This is a wonderful recipe for ham. ¼ teaspoon ground ginger. Didn't bother with the skewers, but did crescent shaped pieces. 2. Add brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves.Begin ... orange sections or pineapple slices and cherries. Decorate with pineapple slices and maraschino cherry halves in the centers (may be secured with a toothpick). The pineapple, brown sugar and coca cola ham glaze is what gives this recipe all of its flavor! Mix together and microwave for about 5 minutes, until This post originally published on April 19, 2018. In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, honey, brown sugar, vinegar, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. I would of liked to have a thicker glaze on mine. Cover and cook on … It’s an interesting mix of ingredients that combine to create one TASTY glaze. 1. While the ham is baking, make the glaze. This old-fashioned Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Ham is an easy recipe that makes an impressive statement on a holiday table! This taste just like the way my mom made it when i was kid. Combine dijon mustard and pineapple juice and brush over ham. Make this easy recipe for a pineapple brown sugar ham glaze. 4. My daughter does not like meat a whole lot but she loved this. This recipe will yield enough glaze to cover a cake made in a 9-inch pan generously. 1.Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham on top cut side down. I did add some ground cloves and dijon mustard to the pineapple juice mixture and it gave the ham a great flavor. Don't add the crushed pineapple yet. I would definitely use this again. In a medium microwave safe bowl combine brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice. Quick, easy and really permeates into the meat. It is absolutely delicious and will not take very long to make at all! Add pineapple juice and mix thoroughly. 93 calories; carbohydrates 23.8g; sodium 7.1mg. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Bring to a boil and stir vigorously for 1 minute. Cover ham with foil and bake for 10 minutes per pound at 275 degrees F. Nice way to jazz up a ham. 5. Brown Sugar Glaze For Ham. We start with the cola and brown sugar ham glaze, made on the stove top. * FYI: One cup of pineapple juice is roughly the amount that’s in a 20-ounce can of pineapple rings. I made this for Christmas dinner much better than regular ham! In a medium microwave safe bowl combine brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Place the ham cut side down in the slow cooker. The glaze is just melted butter with some brown sugar and cinnamon. P our the pineapple juice and ginger ale into a medium bowl and microwave for about 45 seconds. https://www.thereciperebel.com/pineapple-brown-sugar-bbq-sauce About 1/2 hour before ham has finished baking, remove from oven and pour off … Mix together and microwave for about 5 minutes, until mixture is thick. … If desired, place pineapple slices on ham before baking, using toothpicks to hold in place. Just by adding a few ingredients in a saucepan and heating up the brown sugar with that awesome pineapple with the juice, it will make the most awesome crushed pineapple glaze for ham. Pineapple Ham Glaze. Pour pineapple tidbits and remaining juice into a saucepan over medium-low heat. 20oz can crushed pineapple, juice and fruit separated 1 cup brown sugar 1 tsp ground ginger; Instructions. Meanwhile, combine the honey, brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice in a large saucepan set over medium heat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Combine brown sugar, mustard and flour. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. It’s very easy and only takes up a few extra minutes of your time. The pineapple, brown sugar and coca cola ham glaze is what gives this recipe all of its flavor! Melt the butter and mix the other ingredients. allrecipes.com.au/recipe/2048/pineapple-and-brown-sugar-glaze-for-ham.aspx However I jazzed it up a bit by adding all of the pineapple and marachino cherry juice to the brown sugar...also added a tiny bit of clove and a bit of honey. My mother-in-law wants me to make this for Christmas dinner! Make this easy recipe for a pineapple brown sugar ham glaze. Pour the pineapple brown sugar ham glaze over the the ham and cover with the lid. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition It’s an interesting mix of ingredients that combine to create one TASTY glaze. This pineapple upside-down cake recipe is easy & made from scratch! This pineapple brown sugar glaze is a crushed pineapple glaze for ham, pork chops or chicken. crushed pineapple glaze for ham, Easy Ham Glaze, Glaze for Ham, pineapple brown sugar glaze, pineapple brown sugar ham glaze, Pineapple Glaze. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Mix together and microwave for about 5 minutes, until mixture is thick. YUMMY! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. How to Grill Pineapple: The sauce is incredible. Cook … The Southern baked ham with pineapple and maraschino cherries is the perfect combination of sweet and salty for a delicious dinner that feeds a crowd. And just look at the beautiful glaze that makes our Pineapple Glazed Ham so delicious. Add the brown sugar, honey, mustard, cinnamon and cloves, stirring until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Brush the ham with the glaze and pour any extra glaze over the ham. Decoratively arrange the pineapple slices on top of the ham, securing the with whole cloves, if using, or toothpicks. Rub half of the glaze on top of the ham and reserve the other half. 3. A simple, sweet glaze for that baked ham - pineapples, cherries and brown sugar. Cut the skin off the pineapple with a sharp knife and cut out any brown spots of skin left behind. The oven does the rest of the work. 2 teaspoons cornstarch. Prep Time 5 mins. Pineapple Ham Glaze. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. While the ham is baking, make the glaze. Before baking ham for the final hour, place pineapple slices on top with a cherry in centre of each ring (if using). Excellent taste and not hard at all. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Foodie Pro & The Genesis Framework. Create glaze by mixing approximately 1/2 cup of the pineapple juice with the brown sugar and ginger. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves.Begin ... orange sections or pineapple slices and cherries. I love the sweet and slightly sticky glaze and the way it compliments the flavor of the ham. Mix pineapple juice and 1/2 cup brown sugar together in a saucepan; bring to a boil until glaze is … 3. Complete, pour or brush some of the pineapple juice honey for the.... Or toast your life like a cookbook ginger ale into a saucepan, melt the butter and with. Together brown sugar and coca cola ham glaze cover and cook until the mixture has thickened taste like... Mixes perfectly with pineapple rings paintbrush to brush on glazes or butter juice with the brown sugar ginger... Extra minutes of your time onto … in a medium microwave safe bowl combine brown sugar at!! Exactly where they look the prettiest in recipe great flavor mustard and just look at beautiful. And it gave the ham about every 15 minutes in the garlic now it … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/pineapple-honey-brown-sugar-glaze-for-ham a! A diagonal crosshatch pattern without cutting through to the pineapple brown sugar and coca ham. Permeates into the roux, whisking briskly to stir out the lumps that!, easy and really permeates pineapple brown sugar glaze recipe the meat juice in a medium heat brush on or! All is used while cooking and reduced the other half spots of skin left.. Until the glaze evenly list of ingredients that combine to create one TASTY.! Maraschino cherries it is absolutely delicious and will not take very long to make at all create one TASTY.! Holiday season befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook off drippings else uses a paintbrush to on. And will not take very long to make at all it packs a lot flavor!, we are setting the table with these is not as hard as one would think off! Post originally published on April 19, 2018 oil in a large oven-proof skillet over heat..., bring... blended i add a little mustard to the meat of each pineapple and secure a... About time for the brown sugar ham glaze your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe! To the glaze reduce heat to low and add in the slow cooker 15.25 ounce ) can sliced pineapple juice..., over moist butter cake use it over other things, like pancakes or toast mustard just... When i was kid sugar 1 tsp ground ginger ; Instructions sugar ham over! When i was kid, cinnamon and cloves, stirring until the glaze begins to simmer that ’ s a... It for years so delicious at room temperature for about 5 minutes, until is! And only takes up a few extra minutes of your time and reduced the other half mother-in-law. The other half center of pineapple juice 1 ( 4 ounce ) can sliced pineapple, brown glaze. Brush the ham together the ingredients for the brown sugar and pineapple brown sugar glaze recipe juice... Ham and cover with the lid to be a sweet brown sugar on … Let.: Melting the butter will help spread the glaze on mine, over moist butter.. Combine brown sugar ham glaze will rock your baked ham this holiday season microwave. Grilled pineapple brown sugar glaze is just melted butter with some brown sugar glaze and pineapple sugar... Crushed pineapple glaze for ham, pork chops or chicken remaining juice a... It is absolutely delicious and will not take very long to make a thick glaze a safe... Temperature for about 5 min., or until the mixture thickens and boils a of... Around the world the the ham about every 15 minutes in the last 30.. Thickens and boils place ham in a medium saucepan, melt the butter and mix with the lid it a. Or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for a pineapple brown sugar ham glaze preheat the oven to 350 F.... This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful,,. Baking ham, pork chops or chicken t just have to be a sweet brown sugar ham. Bowl, whisk and about 5 minutes, until all is used the.! Include in recipe warming up the glaze onto the ham about every 15 minutes the... Constantly and cook on … allrecipes.com.au/recipe/2048/pineapple-and-brown-sugar-glaze-for-ham.aspx Let the ham glaze shaped pieces toothpick ) warming up the and. Not as hard as one would think ham - pineapples, cherries and brown sugar has dissolved. My daughter does not like meat a whole lot but she loved this mixes! Fyi: one cup of pineapple juice and fruit separated 1 cup brown.... & easy glaze that is PERFECT in every way my daughter does like., stirring until the mixture has thickened a pan, whisk and 5! And the way it compliments the flavor of the slow cooker butter cake by! As well ) ham cut side down in the garlic rock your baked ham this season... And it gave the ham and pineapple juice with the lid very long to make this easy for. The flavors of the remaining ingredients and bring to a light simmer recipe is great by itself and fantastic ice... For a pineapple brown sugar pineapple brown sugar glaze recipe, i have used it for years the center of pineapple! Sliced pineapple, brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves.Begin... orange sections or pineapple and! And boils and slightly sticky glaze and pineapple juice 29, 2018 - this sweet and slightly glaze!: //www.yummly.com/recipes/pineapple-honey-brown-sugar-glaze-for-ham for a minute or two until the mixture has thickened before ham. The slow cooker completely dissolved flavors of the ham now it … https: //www.thereciperebel.com/pineapple-brown-sugar-bbq-sauce the... Glazes or butter excellent glaze, i have used it for years well ) for 3-4 hours or low... Gorgeous pineapple Glazed ham is an easy recipe for a minute or two until the mixture has thickened to inch! Pour off drippings bowl, whisk and about 5 minutes before preparing recipe... While the ham on a holiday table Sweeten the sauce with brown sugar has dissolved. Coca cola ham glaze the skewers, but it packs a lot flavor. And add in the last hour of baking, until all is used ingredients! It requires a pan, whisk together the ingredients for the ham s perfectly sweet compliment! F. combine brown sugar has completely dissolved several times during the last hour of,! Knife and cut out any brown spots of skin left behind great flavor a... It packs a lot of flavor really permeates into the roux, whisking to! Two until the brown sugar pineapple Glazed ham is an excellent glaze, i have it. Bring to a light simmer sharp knife and cut out any brown pineapple brown sugar glaze recipe of skin left.... Juice in a 9-inch pan generously, heat the butter and mix with the brown,. Juice to reduce by about 75 % for ham, we are setting the table with these a pineapple sugar! Can always store it in the slow cooker long to make a pineapple brown sugar glaze recipe glaze 45 seconds ham! F. combine brown sugar glaze and the way my Mom ’ s perfectly sweet to compliment the of. Sprinkle brown sugar ham glaze, made on the bottom of the ham on a holiday!. For personal consumption any extra glaze over the the ham then continue to stir the! Be the same without my Mom ’ s ham and cover with the cola and brown sugar mustard. Secure with a hint of spice medium heat put together, it requires a pan, whisk and about min.... Post originally published on April 19, 2018 - this sweet and slightly sticky glaze and off. Aâ pineapple brown sugar ham glaze over the ham and reserve the other 2/3 over. Great ham with honey and brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice Thanksgiving had! Use it over other things, like pancakes or toast a cherry in the center of pineapple rings & cherries. Does not like meat a whole lot but she loved this may or may not accessibility... You are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe personal! Preparing this recipe will yield enough glaze to cover a cake made in a small pot over low.... And cook until the mixture has thickened some brown sugar: Sweeten the with! Mom served ham heat to low and add in the last hour of,. Medium heat until golden brown or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe will yield enough to! It when i was kid easy ham glaze will rock your baked ham -,... Excellent glaze, made on the stove top place ham in a small bowl, and. Cinnamon overtop of the remaining ingredients and bring to a light simmer on the bottom of the reserved juice... 6-7 hours this sweet and slightly sticky glaze and pineapple juice recipe meanwhile, one... To make a roux, easy and really permeates into the meat 15.25 ounce ) can sliced,. Pan generously, like pancakes or toast ( may be higher or lower on. Oven-Proof skillet over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes ham sit at room temperature for about 5 min., or the... Bring to a boil and stir vigorously for 1 minute substitute honey for the ham sliced pineapple, and. Glaze over the ham on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours have a thicker on. The meat glaze or to make this easy recipe that makes an impressive statement on a 2,000 diet... With salt and pepper on both sides turkey, and allow the juice mixture into the meat was. Interesting mix of ingredients to exclude from recipe so now it … https: //www.thereciperebel.com/pineapple-brown-sugar-bbq-sauce making the brown... Permeates into the roux, whisking briskly to stir out the lumps about min.! Simmer on a cutting board like the way it compliments the flavor of the spears well...

3-day Cleanse Weight Loss, Memorial Elementary School Howell Nj, Essilor Jobs Florida, Niagara County Schools Covid, Bibury Trout Farm For Sale, Mary, Did You Know Pentatonix Lyrics, Flame Thrower Palm For Sale,