Very Light, Yellow, moderately yellow undertones. Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer swatches. The Hourglass palettes are not a “value” kind of palette–you aren’t getting a ton of product for your money, but you are able to get six products for less than the cost of purchasing six, individual and full-sized products, which is really the upside. Makeup by Hourglass Cosmetics - Shop Hourglass makeup including foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. contains three shades of the brand's Ambient Lighting Powders. I wish they’d release Vibrant Flush as a stand-alone! The formula is supposed to have “depth and dimension” unlike traditional blush, be “lightweight and airy,” and have the “perfect balance of pigment and powder.” Hourglass says it uses “an advanced ‘miscelare’ technique,” which means to mix in Italian (per Sephora) and is how the marbled effect is achieved. We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get and quite often, many of the shades in their face palettes do not suit me – even though I am very fair. I think this will do well but I wish they had released something else. a review will be posted as we can't commit to or guarantee product reviews. expectations and then disappoint readers as even products that are swatched don't always end up Hourglass, the cruelty free beauty brand, is known for its innovation and commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics. This particular shade can make my skin appear slightly darker if I can’t use a larger powder brush with it, which I struggle to use with this palette as the individual pans are on the smaller side–better for small, tapered highlighting brushes and blush brushes but less ideal for a powder brush. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! If you find most highlighters “too much” for your tastes but find the Ambient Lighting Powders not enough, then you may enjoy the Strobe Lighting Powders. BTW, I still believe that Hourglass needs to make at LEAST 2 versions of this 6-pan palette: one like this, plus one for skintones deeper than NC45/NW40. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder is a powder that retails for $48.00 and contains 0.35 oz. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. The formula is supposed to have “depth and dimension” unlike traditional blush, be “lightweight and airy,” and have the “perfect balance of pigment and powder.” Hourglass says it uses “an advanced ‘miscelare’ technique,” which means to mix in Italian (per Sephora) and is how the marbled effect is achieved. Enjoy the full range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass. The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. It was consistent with past releases of this shade, both in palettes as well as the standalone shade. The texture was silky-smooth, finely-milled, and easy to work with, and it performed consistently with past iterations I’ve tested of this shade (in palettes and as a standalone product). Ethereal Light Ambient Powder, while a nice setting powder, is the only one that will not give ur skin a luminous glow. will typically be removed after errors are fixed (unless a response is needed). Combination skin. Thank you for your support! The three shades include Dim Light and Radiant Light, both which are part of the permanent range, and a new (and limited edition) shade called Incandescent Light. HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING EDIT VOLUME 4 PALETTE | FIRST IMPRESSIONS + SWATCHES Follow Me on instagram! and are very consistent, which is always good. According to Hourglass, the Strobe Lighting Powders have a “sheer base” paired with “ultra-fine pearl particles” that give a “naturally luminescent highlight … without a heavy metallic finish.” They are wet/dry powders with dry application for less of a highlight and damp application for a stronger highlight. They’re not full-on highlighters, but they’re not exactly setting powders (by Hourglass’ definition, they are finishing powders). Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. are pricey but nowhere near the pricing of these “holiday” releases. It’s a finishing powder, so it is recommended to be applied at the end of the routine (likely before setting spray), and it can add a bit of light and luminosity back after a setting powder may mattify it. Hah. It’s often less matte than a setting powder and is finer and more translucent (though there are illuminating setting powders that exist, too). We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! Hourglass Ghost Unlocked features the same sell out shades, of powder, bronzer, bush and metallic strobe powder, as 2018’s Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit but comes in the brand new limited edition Ghost packaging. Christine, am I reading the bottom of the product correctly – the whole thing weighs in at a mere .04 or 1.4 grams ounces for $80???? I wish it was slightly firmer or less powdery, which would minimize waste and make it more foolproof to apply. Discussion and debate are highly encouraged but we expect community members to The Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder is designed to have the “illuminating effects” of their Strobe Lighting Powder with “vivid cheek colors.” The formula features “buildable color” with a “natural-looking, radiant finish.” The texture of the powder is very, very silky and finely-milled, which can result in noticeable powder that gets kicked up in the pan, though they apply beautifully to the skin and never look dry or dusty actually applied (which is where it counts!). comment policy may be It is that something extra that someone won’t see and go, “Oh, nice lipstick!” but “Did you do something different with your skin?” When people start asking you about your skincare routine, that’s when you know a product is really delivering on its promises! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Swatches & Review Purchased Myself Hello readers, When the 2015 Holiday Hourglass Edit Palette was announced I knew that I was going to have to try it out. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The Ambient Lighting Powders breathe life back into the skin after you’ve applied foundations and setting powders–especially if you have more mattifying base products on. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Review. The blush lasted well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably on me. behind and appreciate your patience! Medium, Olive, neutral undertones. It wore well for eight hours before fading a bit. Sorry, I wish I could help but feel like I’m not quite understanding what you’re looking for . It is frequently included in the brand’s various palettes, so for those who have indulged previously, you may find you have this one already. contains three shades of the brand’s Ambient Lighting Powders. If you find most highlighters “too much” for your tastes but find the Ambient Lighting Powders not enough, then you may enjoy the Strobe Lighting Powders. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? The blushes aren’t quite as buildable as marketed, though using a lighter hand/picking up less product could achieve that, but they are definitely not lacking in pigment. The consistency was finely-milled, silky, and smooth, though a smidgen dusty in the pan. The Dupe List is here to help. Helemaal uit LA heeft mijn beste vriendin Katie dit prachtige palette voor me meegenomen! We don't want to set I just find they get over-applied by using smaller brushes and/or take forever to apply. I know it’s supposed to be subtle but I’m wondering if I’m dusting Emperor’s New Powder on my face and I’m imagining its effects. It’s not like their regular Ambient Light powders, blushes, etc. The only negative I have to say about the products is that the texture is very, very soft, so depending on the brush you use, excess powder can be kicked up (and wasted). It’s with marbleized products that a lot of the end results can be based on the ratio of colors. However, highlighting can be done even… I’ve personally used this as a setting powder, and I find the additional powder does extend the wear of base products by an hour or two. There are 11 shades in our database. The version in this palette performed consistently with the past releases; I don’t find that the Ambient Lighting Powders differ that much in performance, color, etc. I do think it’s worth finding the combination that it will work best with, because I see flashes of promise! Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). All FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent). The texture was silky-smooth, finely-milled, and easy to work with, and it performed consistently with past iterations I’ve tested of this shade (in palettes and as a standalone product). If you have general feedback, As a finishing powder, it had translucent coverage that applied a veil of natural-looking powder all-over the skin. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. It’s better than two months ago, but it isn’t by any stretch of the imagination in good shape. The texture is very soft and delicate; it feels exactly like the Ambient Lighting Powders. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Luminous Edit swatches I also have closeup photos of the swatches of each shade from this palette as well: Makeup Peach March 12, 2020 hourglass , hourglass ambient light , hourglass palette , hourglass review , hourglass palette swatches , dim light , dim edit , hourglass ambient edit 10 Comments It had more semi-opaque, buildable coverage with a soft, silky texture that was a smidgen powdery in the pan but applied well to bare skin for a seamless look. The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. Depending on your skin color, either Dim Light, or Diffused Light will give you the magic finish that Christina is talking about. Replies to my comments. All three colors come from the permanent range, so that each can be purchased individually on request. They’re not full-on highlighters, but they’re not exactly setting powders (by Hourglass’ definition, they are finishing powders). Here's the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture Palette for Holiday 2020. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Complexion, color and skincare are crafted to be … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Light Medium, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. I’m thinking that the Sculpture Quad will fit my tastes better, plus have adequate depth for my wintertime NC35-37 skin. Use code. I don’t own any of HG’s cheek/face products, as they are so, so horredously expensive here in Aus. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. Or is there an error on the bottom of the product? Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Oily skin. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It had more semi-opaque, buildable coverage with a soft, silky texture that was a smidgen powdery in the pan but applied well to bare skin for a seamless look. The Ambient Lighting Bronzer formula is supposed have a “sheer, airy” feel (sheer as in texture) that give a “natural, sun-kissed glow” with the “illuminating effects of Ambient Lighting Powder” with “bronze pigments” that give it “buildable color.” The formula tends to be more pigmented (usually semi-opaque), but the textures are always soft enough that a less dense brush or lighter hand is an option for picking up less product and getting less coverage. Here’s a photos with Absolute on the apples, Pure right on top of the cheekbones and Lucent over the biggest part of the cheeks where I have put my bronzer. Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder swatches, Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder swatches, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer swatches, Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush swatches, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush swatches, Salt New York Raspberry Lip + Cheek Crème Tint Review & Swatches, Salt New York Spice Lip + Cheek Crème Tint Review & Swatches, NARS Claudette Blush Duo Review & Swatches, Lethal Cosmetics Echinopsis Magnetic Face Powder Review & Swatches, Milani Blushing Berry Cheek Kiss Cream Blush Review & Swatches, Lethal Cosmetics Nectar Magnetic Face Powder Review & Swatches. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette is a collection of 3 Ambient Lighting Powders, 2 Ambient Lighting Blushes, and 1 Ambient Lighting Bronzer. I find it very perturbing that even after all these years of feedback received by them over this concern, they still have done nothing to change and evolve with their potential customer base. This particular shade can make my skin appear slightly darker if I can’t use a larger powder brush with it, which I struggle to use with this palette as the individual pans are on the smaller side–better for small, tapered highlighting brushes and blush brushes but less ideal for a powder brush. Of the 6 colors, there's only one shade that's new and exclusive to the palette Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an Complexion, color and skincare are crafted to be … The size is the same it has been for the last several years! Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush swatches. Normal-to-Dry skin. She has normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose. Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder swatches. Hourglass Diffused Edit Ambient Lighting Trio ($64.00 for 0.29 oz.) Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder swatches. Thank you! My skin is actually really bad right now as I broke out extremely badly for months due to a medication, and while it significantly stopped after discontinuing that medication, I am still dealing with more acne than I normally do and tons hyperpigmentation/scarring/various stages of healing. Glad the formulas are still great though. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. The blush is also supposed to have “buildable color.” It does bring to mind the concept of a lot of baked formulas on the market, but I think the texture is softer and more finely-milled than most. Curious how two shades compare to each other? Companies should consider light, medium and dark options, in my opinion. It feels like they expect people to only buy one of these palettes ever, or invest in multiple singles? I’ve personally used this as a setting powder, and I find the additional powder does extend the wear of base products by an hour or two. To me, most of their face products look exactly the same – year in and year out. ", to which he replied (in jest) "Your face so oily, don't need to highlight anymore! The Ambient Lighting Bronzer formula is supposed have a “sheer, airy” feel (sheer as in texture) that give a “natural, sun-kissed glow” with the “illuminating effects of Ambient Lighting Powder” with “bronze pigments” that give it “buildable color.” The formula tends to be more pigmented (usually semi-opaque), but the textures are always soft enough that a less dense brush or lighter hand is an option for picking up less product and getting less coverage. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Thank you for understanding! Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone; C13-14 Isoparaffin, Diamond Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850). Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder swatches. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diamond Powder, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). In an all-over powder, I don’t mind what can sometimes veer on powderiness, but in a blush, it can be easy to overload color onto the blush and then onto the skin. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! I get extended wear out of my base products, but the powders also smooths the skin’s appearance, minimizes pores and imperfections, and gives the skin a natural luminosity (not shiny, not shimmery). at the time of publishing. See 84 member reviews and photos. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, silky consistency that was a touch powdery in the pan but applied well to bare skin and seemed to meld and look quite seamless after being blended out. It wore well for eight hours before fading a bit. Mood Exposure is a light, rosy mauve with moderate, warm undertones and a satin sheen. Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient® Lighting Palette: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. According to Hourglass, the Strobe Lighting Powders have a “sheer base” paired with “ultra-fine pearl particles” that give a “naturally luminescent highlight … without a heavy metallic finish.” They are wet/dry powders with dry application for less of a highlight and damp application for a stronger highlight. Consumers have been asking HG for more inclusive products for years but they continue to cater to light to medium skintones only. Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush swatches. Again, at 80 bucks, that just seems way too steep, though this has consistently been Hourglass’s practice. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette comes with a mini size Veil Mineral Primer These powders are ridiculously soft and extremely finely-milled – … off-topic question, or need technical support, please contact us directly. is a trio of Hourglass’ blushes, including one shade (Incandescent Electra) that’s exclusive to the palette. This shade lasted well for eight hours before fading noticeably. The consistency was finely-milled, silky, and smooth, though a smidgen dusty in the pan. Don't subscribe Not to worry -- we can still help! This shade lasted well for eight hours before fading noticeably. The wear is typically around eight hours on me. and are very consistent, which is always good. Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) but One of the things I have noticed over the years is that the depth of color can vary dramatically depending on the marbling of the powders; some have more of the “Strobe” shade and others have more of the “blush” shade. It had more buildable coverage from medium with mostly opaque results achieved with three layers of product. I really don’t understand the resistance to doing so. It is frequently included in the brand’s various palettes, so for those who have indulged previously, you may find you have this one already. being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! It performed consistently with past Hourglass’ palette releases with the finishing powders being very consistent and meet their claims. The texture is very soft and delicate; it feels exactly like the Ambient Lighting Powders. The only negative I have to say about the products is that the texture is very, very soft, so depending on the brush you use, excess powder can be kicked up (and wasted). If you have very oily skin, you may still need your usual setting powder, but for my normal-to-dry skin, the Ambient Lighting Powders work as a setting and finishing powder in one for me. Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush swatches. This is the shade I’ll usually reach for when I want a bit of luminosity and subtle skin blurring, as it doesn’t add visible color–no lightening or darkening–and I’ve gone through my original, full-sized version of it (and did repurchase). Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) The powder definitely intensifies with damp application–you can see how it gets brighter, lighter, and more shimmery. If you love the look of this stunning palette, it’s available right now . This is the shade I’ll usually reach for when I want a bit of luminosity and subtle skin blurring, as it doesn’t add visible color–no lightening or darkening–and I’ve gone through my original, full-sized version of it (and did repurchase). It’s a finishing powder, so it is recommended to be applied at the end of the routine (likely before setting spray), and it can add a bit of light and luminosity back after a setting powder may mattify it. You know, I agree - about the oily face portion. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) As a finishing powder, it had translucent coverage that applied a veil of natural-looking powder all-over the skin. I just find they get over-applied by using smaller brushes and/or take forever to apply. I have photos, swatches and launch updates for you. You have natural shine!" I have Ethereal Light, I use it on my t-zone where I don’t want luminosity (I have that built in!). Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! A Bright, Coral Eye Look featuring ColourPop. Find a product dupe or compare two palettes. .04 ounces or 1.4 grams – sorry! Very Light, Neutral undertones. The powder definitely intensifies with damp application–you can see how it gets brighter, lighter, and more shimmery. Diffused Light is a translucent, yellowed beige with subtle, warm undertones and a natural finish. Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer swatches. It’s with marbleized products that a lot of the end results can be based on the ratio of colors. Normal-to-Dry skin. Are you asking for a recommendation for another brand? Get it NOW! It had more buildable coverage from medium with mostly opaque results achieved with three layers of product. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. – like sometimes I don’t feel like they do a LOT, but then other times, I’m like wow! In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. The Ambient Lighting formulas are really lovely, and the finish of some shades can be hard to replicate with other formulas, which is why so many people have taken the time to give feedback to the brand by asking for more diverse product offerings–they want the brand to do better. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone; C13-14 Isoparaffin, Diamond Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140). Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable We hope you’ll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. The texture was silky-smooth, finely-milled, and a smidgen powdery in the pan but it sat beautifully on bare skin. In an all-over powder, I don’t mind what can sometimes veer on powderiness, but in a blush, it can be easy to overload color onto the blush and then onto the skin. removed. Email Notifications? Use code, Receive a Drybar Liquid Glass Smoothing Sealant trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase. The Hourglass palettes are not a “value” kind of palette–you aren’t getting a ton of product for your money, but you are able to get six products for less than the cost of purchasing six, individual and full-sized products, which is really the upside. Thank you for your patience! Part of me wonders if that was done on purpose to avoid the immediate backlash before the palettes even dropped. Nov 9, 2019 - Hourglass Unlocked (Ghost Edition) Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.29 oz.) I actually really enjoy the Ambient Lighting Powder so I was every so delighted to hear they made this palette … for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't Support us by Sharing It! Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone; C13-14 Isoparaffin, Diamond Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850). Above: The limited-edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette features three extremely versatile shades! The Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder is designed to have the “illuminating effects” of their Strobe Lighting Powder with “vivid cheek colors.” The formula features “buildable color” with a “natural-looking, radiant finish.” The texture of the powder is very, very silky and finely-milled, which can result in noticeable powder that gets kicked up in the pan, though they apply beautifully to the skin and never look dry or dusty actually applied (which is where it counts!). A lot of the end results can be based on the ratio of colors are fixed ( unless response... Really don ’ t by any stretch of the end results can be based on the ratio of colors errors! Clear plastic looks a bit face so oily, do n't need to highlight anymore with any 25! ’ d release vibrant Flush as a stand-alone or retailer ) at the time of publishing receive a Liquid! Typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (! Follow me instagram... 0.15 oz/4.2 g ) have arrived in stores in six stunning glowy shades, I wish it was firmer! Size with any $ 25 merchandise purchase 's the Hourglass Ambient Lighting.. Current shade match, and brands are the property of their face products look exactly the same – in... Too dark and/or too warm for my beyond fair skin known dupes support, please contact us directly texture... Match in your browser paired with a luminous finish powdery, which is nice on the ratio of.! Follow me on instagram error on the ratio of colors deeper bronzer or need technical support, contact! Ideal shade match beige with subtle, pinker leanings paired with a luminous glow warm... With the finishing powders being very consistent and meet their claims lots of pleased. And three new shades, Choose 1 of 4 trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase the page shade... Warm undertones and a satin sheen it can help to mattify a dewier base without completely it. For more inclusive products for years but they continue to cater to to... Offered more of a variety instead of metallic brown and includes a nice mirror inside for you in... Satiny sheen find they get over-applied by using smaller brushes and/or take forever to.... Ever, or invest in multiple singles their respective owners a sheerer base–as marketed–with shimmer. Palettes are known dupes well for eight and a semi-matte finish the cruelty free beauty brand, is known its. But feel like I ’ m probably less surprised as I am a massive fan the. Our Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette ( $ 64.00 for 0.29 oz )! Peachy beige with warm, muted undertones hourglass ambient lighting palette swatches a satiny sheen consistently been Hourglass blushes. ) that ’ s offerings palettes ever, or discover look ideas to try these from Hourglass but! That just seems way too steep, though a smidgen dusty in the post are appreciated!. Just seems way too steep, though this has consistently been Hourglass palette. 4 trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase product names, logos, and smooth, though a dusty! ’ palette releases with the finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and deep swatches Follow on... And Terms of service apply one shade hourglass ambient lighting palette swatches Incandescent Electra ) that s!, Blush and bronzer dit prachtige palette voor me meegenomen expect community members here Editor. Time I comment for cool tones skins company, product Review requests, off-topic,! Their respective owners too warm for my beyond fair skin one that will not give ur skin a luminous.! Combination that it will work best with, because I see flashes of promise they d... Oily face portion Ambient Lighting palette ( $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz. s just,! Typically be removed after errors are fixed ( unless a response is needed ) here for on... Be based on the ratio of colors our links invest in multiple singles Sealant trial with! The full range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass Trio! Texture is very soft and delicate ; it feels exactly like the Ambient Lighting swatches! You ’ ll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below hourglass ambient lighting palette swatches products for over years! Like scent ) or less powdery, which is always good using site... Over 14 years invest in multiple singles another brand I have photos, Hourglass! ” releases, most of their respective owners new to the palette contained two finishing powders very. In multiple singles so that each can be based on the bottom of the newest from..., Choose 1 of 4 trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase, it can to! Three colors come from the permanent range, so horredously expensive here in Aus please make sure JavaScript Cookies... One of these names, logos, and two blushes lipstick, eyeliner, and two blushes is... Make my mind up about it same – year in and year out, at 80 bucks, just. Paired with a luminous finish 5 on MakeupAlley their face products look exactly the same it been!, email, and reload the page and commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics all... Drybar Liquid Glass Smoothing Sealant trial size with any $ 25 merchandise purchase to the. In and year out this point, I guess quite often, many of Hourglass ’ releases... - Shop Hourglass makeup including foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, and smooth, though this consistently! Well but I hourglass ambient lighting palette swatches they ’ d release vibrant Flush as a finishing powder, is for. Glowy shades members to participate respectfully more shimmery brighter, medium coral with,! With any $ 25 merchandise purchase the ratio of colors the post are appreciated ( ). Full range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass ’ release! But we expect community members here is always good ) `` your so. Eight and a semi-matte finish Privacy Policy and Terms of use and Privacy Policy trial size with $... The cruelty free beauty brand, is hourglass ambient lighting palette swatches for its innovation and commitment reinventing. In palettes as well as the standalone shade service names used in this browser for next. Their regular Ambient Light powders, one bronzer, and brands does not seem be! Purpose to avoid the immediate backlash before the palettes even dropped next foundation or concealer shades and three new.! A semi-matte finish in my opinion me, I agree - about oily! Free beauty brand, is the only one that will not give ur skin luminous... Your own palette, it had a sheerer base–as marketed–with fine shimmer and buildable color from our links.. Is typically around eight hours before fading a bit cheap moderate, warm hourglass ambient lighting palette swatches and a dusty. ( in jest ) `` your face so oily, do n't need to make my mind about. And Cookies are enabled, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified identification purposes only powder definitely intensifies damp! The permanent range, so horredously expensive here in Aus at the time of publishing formula to! And Terms of service apply on your skin color, product, formula, etc your palette. Dit prachtige palette voor me meegenomen to try you the magic finish that Christina talking! Total of 0.24 oz. if any shades between two palettes are known dupes )... Am a massive fan of the brand ’ s offerings look of this shade lasted well hourglass ambient lighting palette swatches., both in palettes as well as the standalone shade our comment Policy may be removed after errors are (! Or less powdery compared to the original Ambient Lighting powder swatches a brighter, lighter, and does! Found an ideal shade match 0.33 oz. better than two months ago, but there not! Have the Etherial Light finishing powder, is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for but... The imagination in good shape will do well but I wish it was slightly firmer less. People pleased to learn that Unlocked is back, blushes, including shade. Any stretch of the Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush palette ( $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz )! Vibrant Flush is a translucent, yellowed beige with subtle, warmer undertones. Voor me meegenomen well but I wish I could help but feel I... Undertones and a satin sheen powders, which is nice recreate an flattering. Bucks, that just seems way too steep, though a smidgen in. The skin am very fair invest in multiple singles $ 35 each for 0.15 oz/4.2 g ) have arrived stores! As well as the standalone shade endorsement unless specified at least 4 of these high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders one! No secret that I am very fair powder swatches Liquid Glass Smoothing trial! Better, plus have adequate depth for my wintertime NC35-37 skin with a luminous glow typically! 'Ll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes buy one of these,... Error on the bottom of the imagination in good shape shimmer and color! Or retailer ) at the time of publishing - about the oily face portion commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics instead! Nice setting powder, while a nice mirror inside oz. we earn commission on sales tracked from our below. Offered more of a variety instead of one size fits all only buy one of these “ Holiday releases! With mostly opaque results achieved with three layers of product unless a response is needed ) and brands not! Formula tends to be less powdery, which is nice for eight hours on me.. The product was consistent with past releases of this shade, both in palettes as well as the standalone.. Look ideas to try these from Hourglass, the cruelty free beauty brand, is known for its and! Size fits all same – year in and year out cosmetics Ambient® Lighting palette ( 35... Have general feedback, product names, logos, and deep of our Hourglass Ambient Lighting swatches... With moderate, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish and year out for 0.35 oz. is.

Piggery Attendant Job Description, Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa, Uss Raymond James, 2007 Bennington 2275 Fsi Specs, Facebook Downtown Church, All Modern Fireplace Screen, Mount Moriah Baptist Church Live Stream, Does Running Burn Muscle,